Bed liner, what do you owners have and prefer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hemipower95 2.0

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not sure why you don't see the point. They protect the bed from damage. protect your knees crawling in the bed. keep items from sliding around, are durable and look great.

Why have carpret when you can have tile

Ram444

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
hows it going everyone I just picked up a 2016 ram and the box is naked this is my third truck from s10, f150 and now the ram they all were used and abused but at least when I got them they had a drop in bed liner. never had an issue with either but now I'm trying to decide what to do on this ram drop in or a maybe a spray in. I usually only need my bed for a 4 wheeler. I kinda want to get the dual liner but not sure if its going to stay in place. what do you guys have what are you opinions and also what did you pay

A rubber mat is all you need.

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited Loaded - Sold
OK I have had naked, Bed rug, Rubber Bed mat and spray in.

Each has there + and -

My take on each...

Naked - stuff slides easy to load it in but slides easy while loaded moving. No protection

Bed Rug - hated it, to hard to clean - for what I used it for

Bed Mat - semi difficult to slide things but things slide less while moving. Decent protection as long as you keep it clean underneath. Easy to clean. Kind of heavy. But easy to remove and put back in

Spray in - will tear some **** up if you slide it but stuff stays put while moving (you know what I mean). Ultra protection, fairly easy to clean.

So what kind of stuff do you haul? EDIT: Re-read OP. I would vote spray in or bed mat, leaning towards spray in

Flip-er

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Big Horn 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Have a factory spray in
BUT if it didn't have one, Linex all the way
Had them in last 3 trucks

Herculiner
That's a entire different topic.

I have seen a few and I wouldn't even put one on my grandson's hotwheels trucks

JUST my thoughts

SwollenMonkey16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I still use my truck as a truck as I did my last truck. I have no problem hauling mulch, stone. lumber, concrete pavers and such and done it many times. Do you realize that a BedRug isn't a cloth fabric? When it gets dirty I just take it to the self serve carwash and use the high pressure wand while it remains in the bed and it cleans up great.

There's a reason why us ppl who really use our trucks for work don't put a bedrug in.......it won't last

cubmedic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have only seen one Bed Rug that looked good after a few years. And that one was in a truck that also had a hard cover on the bed. So no sun, water, or use. Every other one I have seen looked bad.

Spray in liners, I'm on the fence about. I have seen some that had dents in the bed and the liner had cracked and chipped.

Drop in kind of messes up the bed and can rust under it. The drop in I have in my truck now after 5K miles is starting to rub on the edges and I can only imagine what is happening where I can't see the bed of the truck.

With that said it would be up to the person owning the truck what you like. I think I would like the Spray in for what I use my truck for. You know the once in a blue moon hauling mulch, taking the trash off. going camping some times. But I have a drop in and will keep it for a while until money catches up with my wants and I get me a spray in.

ExpressRules

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There's a reason why us ppl who really use our trucks for work don't put a bedrug in.......it won't last

it won't last

How do you come to that based on what I said??? I had a BedRug in my last truck for 7 years and still looked very good. Three years in current truck and still looking good. :word:

SwollenMonkey16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
it won't last

How do you come to that based on what I said??? I had a BedRug in my last truck for 7 years and still looked very good. Three years in current truck and still looking good. :word:

It may last for you but wouldn't last a year with what I do.