Bed Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdavisunlimited

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm planning on doing a bed swap in the near future because I REALLY want the Rambox.

My Truck is a 2015 Limited, and I found a pretty descent price on a 2012 bed. Does anyone know offhand if there's any major difference I need to know about between a 2015 & 2012? Or how best to find out that info (Find wiring diagrams and match them up maybe?). Thanks.

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Tuned in

12sportmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There's a build on here where a guy did just that. Said it was bolt up and go. Only thing that wasn't there was the plugs for the LEDs in the RamBoxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBRAM2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I love the ram box i had an avalance and loved the back bins but you suffer so much loss of bed space

12sportmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My 14 Ram Salvage build project

Picked up a couple 14 Rams, going to build the 4x4 pictured below. Thought it would be fun to have a thread on it, done a few builders thru the years. Hopefully this won't turn into one of those "what salvage cars are worth" threads, it's happened before and if you want to discuss that start your own tbread. Anyway, progress so far, this is the truck, a 14 Big Horn Quad in black. Dog can't wait to go for a spin.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...hare_fid=17770&share_type=t&share_pid=1375085

Check out this thread.

OP
OP
C

cdavisunlimited

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My 14 Ram Salvage build project

Picked up a couple 14 Rams, going to build the 4x4 pictured below. Thought it would be fun to have a thread on it, done a few builders thru the years. Hopefully this won't turn into one of those "what salvage cars are worth" threads, it's happened before and if you want to discuss that start your own tbread. Anyway, progress so far, this is the truck, a 14 Big Horn Quad in black. Dog can't wait to go for a spin.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...hare_fid=17770&share_type=t&share_pid=1375085

Check out this thread.

Very cool. Thanks for the thread man, exactly what I needed.