Brake issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not a thing you want to see when you go to do a emergency brake job after a brake pad/shoe comes apart... This caliper wasn't the one that the shoe came apart on.
20150614_182602.jpg

Has me really worried as to what else I'm going find. Used truck buying problems!!!

Broke pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Be glad that caliper didn't fall back into the wheel and scrape it up... Ask me how I know! Lol
Good thing you found that...

OP
OP
R/T_Fire

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ewww, never thought of that... That would not make me a happy camper...

I still have to order a grade bolt, and new caliper for the pad that came apart did a little damage to it, nothing major just don't like how something looks and $70 is worth my families safety. went with the cheapo duralast gold pads for a road side repair, the replacement bolt kit at autozone was a joke so I went with a bolt with a collar like the oem bolt but at a lower grade just to get the truck home.

The GF is gone next week so I'll have time to tear it all apart put new rotors on paint 2 new calipers and bracket, and fix it better than stock... So looks like I'm rocking the Blazer all week with its whopping 210hp of gutless wonder....