Which brand of truck cap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phylodog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2018
Engine
5.7 Hemi & 6.7L CTD
I'm planning to order a new cap for my RCSB in the next couple of days. I've never really paid much attention to them so I have no idea which brands are worth looking at and which aren't. My hunting partner has an ARE on his F150 and it seems to get the job done just fine. I'm not looking for anything terribly fancy, no racks up top, don't care if its carpet lined, can take or leave lighting, etc. Having it lock with the tailgate would be nice but I wouldn't pay a ton extra for that feature.

I've got prices for an ARE V series as well as their Z series. After looking at pics online I like the looks of the cheaper V series. Are there any other brands I should be looking at? I've spent the past month searching for a used one with no luck so it's time to throw in the towel.

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
Picture of mine, happy with it this is my 5th one same brand and have never had a problem with them.

Attachments

• 20170709_152550.jpg
    20170709_152550.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 36