Bull bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RBR73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just installed my new bull bar. Going to get a 20 inch rigid industries light bar to mount on it to go along with the new rigid lights I just had installed to replace my factory fog lights.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 98
OP
OP
R

RBR73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2nd pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 87

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Good deal! I just picked up my Westin! :)

66377d1455752340-drummin4jcs_2012_ram_1500_build_thread-image.jpg

Adam

JGBimle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
One of the new radiance bars would be cool. Maybe an amber one.

HemiPower36

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 3.92 8-speed
Engine
hemi 5.7
Funny you said that. That's what I'm getting. With the green back lighting.

Post a dozen quality photos bro if you pick up the radiance. Mostly night shots. I want to the the flood and distance output of that bar.

Thanks. A write up will also be much appreciated as nothing is really posted yet on the World Wide Web.

OP
OP
R

RBR73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Post a dozen quality photos bro if you pick up the radiance. Mostly night shots. I want to the the flood and distance output of that bar.

Thanks. A write up will also be much appreciated as nothing is really posted yet on the World Wide Web.

I'll do that once I get it and install it. And your correct. I can't find any wrote ups or videos of the radiance light bar. But I called Rigid Industries today and grilled the tech guys for about 20 min. Lol.

JGBimle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'll do that once I get it and install it. And your correct. I can't find any wrote ups or videos of the radiance light bar. But I called Rigid Industries today and grilled the tech guys for about 20 min. Lol.

I'm pretty excited to see one in person. I've lined other light bars with LED strips in the past for a similar concept but these ones being rigid and at a more affordable price is pretty awesome.

Most people go with the less expensive light bars and I don't blame them because the price of rigid but after having a cheap light bar then buying rigid I'll never be able to go back. It's rigid from here forward for me.

OP
OP
R

RBR73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm pretty excited to see one in person. I've lined other light bars with LED strips in the past for a similar concept but these ones being rigid and at a more affordable price is pretty awesome.

Most people go with the less expensive light bars and I don't blame them because the price of rigid but after having a cheap light bar then buying rigid I'll never be able to go back. It's rigid from here forward for me.

Yes, they are insanely expensive. Not gonna say what I paid for the 4 lights ya see in the picture of my truck to replace the factory fog lights. And an E Series light bar from rigid is around $600-800. So when I saw how affordable the radiance is, I was sold. I've see others with "knock off" light bars. Not near the quality, durability and brightness of rigid

rubes7202

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Will this impact front parking sensors

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk