Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rcmorton3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I smacked a sign getting run off the road and now need a new bumper on my 2013 1500 Express. I've found a replacement for about $200 on eBay primed but I now I'll then need to paint.

I'm considering a steel bumper since this incident.

I found a KO Offload bumper on eBay for about 500 bucks? Anyone know much about these? It's significantly cheaper than all the others I've seen.

Any suggestions on products I should look at?

Chalax

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemo 5.7
I smacked a sign getting run off the road and now need a new bumper on my 2013 1500 Express. I've found a replacement for about $200 on eBay primed but I now I'll then need to paint.

I'm considering a steel bumper since this incident.

I found a KO Offload bumper on eBay for about 500 bucks? Anyone know much about these? It's significantly cheaper than all the others I've seen.

Any suggestions on products I should look at?
Have you considered getting a bullbar too? I guess you dont want any grillies or full bumpers.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

J Rod

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This is the one I want, Body Armor ECO Series. I have the BA rear bumper which I'm really happy with so far, I figure if it's still holding up in a year or so I may pull the trigger on the front bumper. They are very inexpensive, retail is $799 so you can probably get one on ebay for around $600

dg-19339on-car.jpg

koblesCar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This is the one I want, Body Armor ECO Series. I have the BA rear bumper which I'm really happy with so far, I figure if it's still holding up in a year or so I may pull the trigger on the front bumper. They are very inexpensive, retail is $799 so you can probably get one on ebay for around $600

dg-19339on-car.jpg

Did you get this? do you have an installed photo of your truck you can share?