Burnt out headlight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jljbtm

Reaction score
I have a burnt out headlight in my 2011 Laramie and just thought I'd ask the group if one bulb is better than the others?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

abouttobeglue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just put a set of Philips Xtreme vision h11 and 9006 bulbs in my 2016 ram,made a huge difference in night time visibility, brighter, a bit whiter than stock, and farther distance.

OP
OP
jljbtm

jljbtm

Reaction score
Thx. I'll try those!

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
There are better standard bulbs like Sylvania if you're tired of having to use your fog lights at night to see the lane markers right in front of you.

There is also a much brighter bulb used as a high beam in some vehicles with the same receptacle plug, but with a 1/4" protrusion you have to snip off . I forget the numbers, but if you pull the correct one off the hook, and then look for the nearest match you'll see what I mean. That's less expensive for two than the Sylvania's. Cheap-guy life-hack!

OP
OP
jljbtm

jljbtm

Reaction score
I seem to have both the high beam and the low beam burned out on the left side can't be a coincidence?