Bushwacker rocker panel protection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
I like the one in the door jamb, I did a clear bra over areas of concern recently on mine.

Ravjay12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have them. They go up into the cab and protects the interior sills. Sorry my truck is filthy!

image.jpg

Rampant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
It looks good and would protect against paint chipping but it would be a nice water/road salt trap that would speed up the rocker panel rusting out.

This X2!!

smurfs_of_war

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I like the one in the door jamb, I did a clear bra over areas of concern recently on mine.
Can you tell me more about this? I want to try to save whats left of my rockers but didnt want something that will trap dirt and salt like mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Can you tell me more about this? I want to try to save whats left of my rockers but didnt want something that will trap dirt and salt like mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Just a clear adhesive, cant even tell its on there.
Most window tint places will do it.

OP
OP
zstampe

zstampe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It looks good and would protect against paint chipping but it would be a nice water/road salt trap that would speed up the rocker panel rusting out.

I agree, but also protecting from rock chips etc helps too. So long as the surface of the paint isn’t broken it can collect all the salt and water it wants it won’t rust. Now if it gets under the paint somehow.....game over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have them. They go up into the cab and protects the interior sills. Sorry my truck is filthy!

First time I've seen them on someone's truck.....Got anymore pics Ravjay of them?

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Looks really good...I like that they go up into the cab. I may have to pick up a set for my Rebel.

Thanks for the pictures!

Ravjay12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks really good...I like that they go up into the cab. I may have to pick up a set for my Rebel.

Thanks for the pictures!
I didn’t know they went up into the cab until I got them! That was a pleasant surprise!

OP
OP
zstampe

zstampe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got mine yesterday! It’s rainy today so I’ll install tomorrow or Thursday and update with pics

Ravjay12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got mine yesterday! It’s rainy today so I’ll install tomorrow or Thursday and update with pics

Very cool! You’ll love them! Just be careful when lining them up front to back. I would suggest starting with the rears from the back to the front because they wrap around the backside of the cab.

OP
OP
zstampe

zstampe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very cool! You’ll love them! Just be careful when lining them up front to back. I would suggest starting with the rears from the back to the front because they wrap around the backside of the cab.

That was the plan my friend! Appreciate it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye