C shaped LED tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atom13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Na
Engine
Na
Understand this is an old post, but I still wish I could get my hands on these. Is anyone aware of another seller? This shipping is killer.8b2929e3438a9b1d5967afeb10f92014.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think I bought mine from vipmotoZ it's the same and I paid 185 shipped works great. I think they are from the same China factory.

61N150W

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well that explains everything lol
I think I bought mine from vipmotoZ it's the same and I paid 185 shipped works great. I think they are from the same China factory.
I went ahead and looked at vipmotoZ website directly, smae kinda deal there.

I went ahead and pestered my brother in Portland. Shipped to him for free, then $28 up to AK. Was just trying to avoid the middle-man!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mattyd926

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Hey BCA87 is know it was a while back but I ordered the same tails like you posted and I saw you have had them in for a while so my question is how have they been as far as throwing light out warnings and what not . Thanks in advance

BCA87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey BCA87 is know it was a while back but I ordered the same tails like you posted and I saw you have had them in for a while so my question is how have they been as far as throwing light out warnings and what not . Thanks in advance

You made me curious how long it's actually been so I looked up my purchase order and damn I ordered them 09/05/2017! Where does the time go!? Haha anyway, I have not had a single issue with these tail lights. No error codes, no lights have gone out on either unit. And I turn them on every time I drive, even when it's bright and sunny out because that OLED C-Bar is just so sexy and really stands out in a sea of stock trucks running around. Guys wanna ***** about the price but the saying "you get what you pay for" doesn't exist for no reason. And I don't know about you but I didn't buy a $50k truck to turn around and replace parts of it with the cheapest **** I can find on ebay. You'll love them, make sure to share pictures! :cheers:

bigred74

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 and 2017
Engine
5.9L Magnum and 5.7L hemi
Just installed the morimoto ones
Snapchat-1106714283.jpg Snapchat-1731070756.jpg Snapchat-884652847.jpg

hemipwrd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
And this set is for a non-LED truck right? Any error codes or issues with them?

Yep, they are for the non led ones. No issues or codes whatsoever. Very happy with them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mattyd926

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Def happy I went with the recons over the Morimotos tails. Way too much going on with them. They just aren’t what I am looking for not oem looking enough for me

Sinistre1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Those are kinda slick. Definitely like the red LED part... the 4 white leds on each side are just kinda menh,,,, but the overall presentation is nice

Combatmedic313

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Those are kinda slick. Definitely like the red LED part... the 4 white leds on each side are just kinda menh,,,, but the overall presentation is nice

I still want a little white for the cargo lights. I might just pull the trigger and report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sinistre1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Oh, I agree.. I meant that it could have had a more interesting dtyled white light. Like maybe barred like the moto DRL's think like a couple smaller stripes on either side... probably wind up looking a little busy though. I absolutely agree on the cargo lights though... I only just got around to adding bed strip lights. The in bed cargo lights and the 3rd brake cargo lights still weren't enough light for me on those early fishing trips where I can't find crap in my bed. lol

Combatmedic313

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I changed the seal to the MD product from home depot that is talked about in the leaking 3rd brake light posts on the forum and i havent had a leak issue yet
Thanks! Just ran to Home Depot and got some rtv and foam. The RTV is for the outer edge. Didn't look like it was sealed all that well. Ran a bead around the edge and cleaned it up. Then the Foam strip.