Cab Marker Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I didn't know the dealer would install these, I thought the owner had to do this...hmmm

RAM_B@LLS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Picked up the truck today from the dealer. Got the cab lights installed after an extra day of having to leave it there for some reason because the tech doing the install "needed more time"..... Not sure if it was due to the fact they were taking care of a recall for an airbag issue or what, but the lights look great! I got the factory OEM ones from the Mopar website and couldn't be happier with the look. I opened up the package and replaced the amber 194nv bulbs and replaced them with Sylvania clear 194LL bulbs just for for personal preference. Didn't get to snap any pictures because i had some running around to do right after i picked up the truck.

One thing I'll have to call the dealer back about though and maybe ramcares can answer this, but I use to be able to run my fog lights with just the parking lights on and the headlights off. Kinda makes the Ram look pissed off before it got too dark out and have to put the headlights on, ha ha me being stupid. As a matter of fact, putting the switch in the off position and taking the key out of the ignition still makes the chime noise that the lights are on, and I have to leave the switch in the "Auto" position to stop the chime. So yeah I think the tech wired it wrong. I'll try and post some pix tomorrow.

averageguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
I didn't know the dealer would install these, I thought the owner had to do this...hmmm

The dealer installed mine before I picked my truck up when it was new. I can run just the fog lights and markers and I always turn to off not auto and no chime.

TexasRam1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry to resurrect this thread, but does 82211190 also work on a 2018? This kit has clear lenses and amber bulbs, correct?