Cheapest 35" Tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

outlaw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The cooper courier STT Pro's are a good price

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JRG18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
From what I understand, Metric tires are close to the size, but for some reason are built better/stronger. I have Toyo 35" tires on my 2500, load range E 121.. my buddy can't get those same times for his truck, 2500 megacab, has to be a load range E 126 tire. Only in Metric.. so his tires new have more tread depth than my 35" had new. And from what I hear will last longer too.. but now I can understand that a bit more since the thread depth is larger... Odd.. but..

Also, try to stick to good manufacture of tires. Don't get some no named tires. I haven't heard of half the tires mentioned on this site before and looking at reviews, I am glad.

Funny how people talk about 'road noise' - I have a 2017 Jeep Compass, the road noise on that car is far louder than the road noise/tire noise coming from my 35" tires on my Ram.. I don't think I'd worry about road noise.

I just bought tires and I noticed the warranty is better on metric sizes.

I searched around for a few weeks and landed at Truck Wheels | Wholesale Wheel and Tire | Truck & SUV Rims. They have good prices and the shipping was fast and free.