cooper MT duck commander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fergeson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone run these tires? just wanted to know how they ride, wear and how loud. any help would be great found a used set for my winter rims would like to get them soon

adubree86

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Looks nearly identical to the Mastercraft MXT only with different sidebitters. I've run the Mastercrafts and they performed and wore good. May look into those as you can probably get them cheaper unless youre absolutely sold on that sidewall

EDIT: Just noticed you said you found a used set so I assume the price is right. If they are anything like the mastercrafts they should be a decent tire. The only thing I didn't care for on the mastercrafts I had was the weak sidewall.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

Fergeson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks nearly identical to the Mastercraft MXT only with different sidebitters. I've run the Mastercrafts and they performed and wore good. May look into those as you can probably get them cheaper unless youre absolutely sold on that sidewall

EDIT: Just noticed you said you found a used set so I assume the price is right. If they are anything like the mastercrafts they should be a decent tire. The only thing I didn't care for on the mastercrafts I had was the weak sidewall.

Ok thanks. Yes I found a used set for 200 and they all have 10/32 or better so I figured why not? I'm a little scared to put them on my 20x10 -24 rims because they look like they might throw some actual rocks and nothing like my terra grapplers will

adubree86

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Think the MXTs started at 19/32 so those are over half worn. For $200 that's not bad but they will be starting to get loud. My mastercrafts got much louder once they hit 50%.