Discard chrome handles & bumpers..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VicViper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Everyone's blacking out and I'm trying to add chrome LOL
00f7bc04ad48be03fb3490ff34047ac4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
ChelseaB

ChelseaB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
I live in PA, I do not see a wrap holding up to all the chemicals and gravel we have to deal with

I have the same delema, I am looking at the Go Rhino bumper. However doing some research on lighter solutions , but like you can get it with parking sensor holes already drilled in

OP
OP
ChelseaB

ChelseaB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I live in PA, I do not see a wrap holding up to all the chemicals and gravel we have to deal with

I have the same delema, I am looking at the Go Rhino bumper. However doing some research on lighter solutions , but like you can get it with parking sensor holes already drilled in

That's my biggest concern, I live in PA as well. I only drive about 2-3 miles to work but we take my truck a decent amount up to my boyfriends camp and that's about 2 hours away on the highway and you know how that is.. especially in the winter. I've found a couple different bumpers that are plastic or something like that and I want to stay far away from those!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk