Dodge Ram 2016 Front Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IGIRACER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi Guys

I have Dodge Ram 2016 5.7
I want to change my front bulbs lights to something better and more bright,
any suggestions ?

Thank you.

guarj17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just ordered these LED's:

Low Beam: H11 LED Headlight Conversion Kit

Read no reviews on them but go fed up with trying to pick a kit I just ordered it and I'm hoping for the best. I will be putting them in Thursday so I will let you know how they work out if you want to wait until then.

I also have a 2016 5.7 Big Horn. I have the H11 bulbs for low beams.

swine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It's hard to tell from you pic, but it looks like you have quads. If that's the case I'd suggest running H11 instead of the stock H9 bulbs. The H9 is quite a bit brighter without being blinding. You just need to trim some tabs off the bulb base to get them to fit. Google H11 to H9 conversion.

I don't recommend the LED or HID solution. The LED's are whiter, but in my experience don't throw the light as far as the standard halogen bulbs. It'll seem like they're brighter because the light is so white, but that's not the case. HID's in the quad reflectors are just blinding to opposing traffic. Don't do it.

If you really want to improve your lighting upgrade to projector lights. TYC makes a good alternative to the OEM projectors and they run about $450 a pair. You'd also need a conversion harness at about $135. If that doesn't do the trick you can run HID's in those without blinding traffic.

OP
OP
IGIRACER

IGIRACER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank you for reply.
Do i need any specific kit for it ? transform anything or just plug in?
Can you please specify a model number if you can i would very appreciated it!
thank you

OP
OP
IGIRACER

IGIRACER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thats great ill wait let me know.
tnx

Teknoracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just ordered some led kits for my quad low beams and fogs from Headlightrevolution.com today. Should have em in by the weekend and ill post my results/opinion

guarj17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just ordered these LED's:

Low Beam: H11 LED Headlight Conversion Kit

Read no reviews on them but got fed up with trying to pick a kit I just ordered it and I'm hoping for the best. I will be putting them in Thursday so I will let you know how they work out if you want to wait until then.

I also have a 2016 5.7 Big Horn. I have the H11 bulbs for low beams.

I installed the lights I previous linked ^ and they look great so far. Only issue with install is the nipple on the clip that holds the aftermarket clip to the factory clip was on the wrong side. Electrical taped it for now and sent them an e-mail that they responded to within minutes confirming the issue. I will advise of the resolve. I will take light throw pictures tonight to give you an idea of the light they put out but I have this before and after pic for now:

Attachments

• B&A Headlights.jpg
    B&A Headlights.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 32