Done for awhile

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phylodog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2018
Engine
5.7 Hemi & 6.7L CTD
I think I'm done with big money stuff for awhile. Got my new Fuel Beast 20"x10" -18 and 35x12.5x20" Nitto Ridge Grapplers put on today. I also installed rear bags this afternoon since the cap had her sagging a bit. I'm very pleased with ho it turned out and the guys at Discount Tire were pretty impressed as well.

CuuQDbgh.jpg

Seth_5.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do you only have bilsteins in the front?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

blkbaretta

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks really good man....makes me really think about that body lift...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BEAST19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think I'm done with big money stuff for awhile. Got my new Fuel Beast 20"x10" -18 and 35x12.5x20" Nitto Ridge Grapplers put on today. I also installed rear bags this afternoon since the cap had her sagging a bit. I'm very pleased with ho it turned out and the guys at Discount Tire were pretty impressed as well.

CuuQDbgh.jpg

Love those rims ... For me it was between those and the vapors (of which of got) if I ever get another set no might go the beast route!

BEAST19
'15 Ram 1500 5.7L
Blacked out brilliant black bighorn
Fully functional hood
Custom quad switchback halo
Fuel vapors wrapped in 33"x12.5nittos
MBPR Exhaust
ARH Longtube headers
Pedal Commander
Vararam intake
Diablo i2
Painted bushwhacker flares
Color matched cab spoiler
87mm TB

OP
OP
Phylodog

Phylodog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2018
Engine
5.7 Hemi & 6.7L CTD
I don't have a hitch on this one but my 2012 CC has the same and I'd be surprised if many folks notice it. It definitely sits farther below the bumper but it's not enough to look goof with the 1.5" BL.

UPSTrucker13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bilstein's at 2.8" and a Zone 1.5" body lift.

I would love to get some info on the zone body lift. I have bilsteins, but haven't installed yet. Did you "need" the body lift with the 35s? Also, did you install the 1.5 bodylift and is it hard to do? If you had it done how expensive was the install? Sorry for all the questions but I'm leaning on the same set up, and thought I'd get 35s and see if I needed the body lift or not. I know plenty of guys on here have 35s with just bils, but the extra 1.5 really helps the stance.

Great looking truck and thanks in advance

OP
OP
Phylodog

Phylodog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2018
Engine
5.7 Hemi & 6.7L CTD
The 35's will fit with just a level most likely, if there's any rubbing it will be minimal. I installed the Zone myself, took a couple of hours with air tools. It's not difficult just time consuming, the hardest part is drilling for the bumper brackets. If you don't have a good electric drill and decent bits I'd borrow or buy them, a battery powered is gonna struggle.

hankRam2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
The 35's will fit with just a level most likely, if there's any rubbing it will be minimal. I installed the Zone myself, took a couple of hours with air tools. It's not difficult just time consuming, the hardest part is drilling for the bumper brackets. If you don't have a good electric drill and decent bits I'd borrow or buy them, a battery powered is gonna struggle.

Agreed!!

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
It looks really good, do you have any photos from the rear ( the truck ) lol...

Father Of Four

UPSTrucker13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

The bumpers are the only part I'm worried about. My truck doesn't even have 4K miles yet so the bolts shouldn't be too much of a problem. It's just the cutting of the frame for the bumper mounts I'm concerned about. Thanks for the info.

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
looking good! I thought about a body lift myself, not sure if my patience would keep up with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
^^^. They look good to me, thank you for sharing them. :)