ebay LED tail lights.... anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a set I bought from them not this same style but other smoked style and so far I've had them for over 2 months and no issues at all and they look great. I get no error message at all. And DT moto customer service is great I've emailed them about other items and they care about their customers. You should try them out if they don't work out you have 60 days to return them

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Anyone running ebay LED tail lights like these? This guy seems to sell a lot of them. Just wondering about the fitment and quality of them. I'm looking for a good set of smoke black tail lights for a 2015 Big Horn.

Black Smoke 2009-2017 1500 2010-2017 2500/3500 Dodge Ram LED Tail Lights Lamps | eBay

I have a set I bought from them not this same style but other smoked style and so far I've had them for over 2 months and no issues at all and they look great. I get no error message at all. And DT moto customer service is great I've emailed them about other items and they care about their customers. You should try them out if they don't work out you have 60 days to return them
+2 on DTMoto's Customer service! I had bought a set of chrome smoked Halo Headlights for my 06 Ram and when one side stopped working they shipped me 2 new bulbs 2 Day shipping for free. When the bulbs arrived and did not fix the issue, without any hassle or delay, they sent me an entirely new headlight housing 2 Day shipping and did not even want the broken one back. They are awesome and I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for LED lights. They are a stand up company and the best I've ever dealt with online, aside from Tyler at Clazzio Leather Seat Covers. I've yet to find someone or some company, who goes above and beyond to make their customers 100% happy, better than Clazzio, but DTMoto is a very close second place.

Sent from hell via TapATalk

Tyler Cooke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I agree on DTmoto. I ordered a set similar for my '12, no issues except for the 3rd brake light. The cargo light stays dimly lit all the time. They gave great support. The lights work well and look good too.

J Rod

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do you still need to use an adapter when going from non-LED tails to these aftermarket LEDs? Or is that only necessary for the OEM LED tails?

smoothee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The only issue is when bulbs start burning out after the 60 day warranty period. Not always going to happen obviously and the lights are pretty decently priced, but you're still **** outta luck.

zstampe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hmmmm, might have to look into these

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I've been thinking about getting these as well, any update?

Did you get them???

PNUTLT1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone running ebay LED tail lights like these? This guy seems to sell a lot of them. Just wondering about the fitment and quality of them. I'm looking for a good set of smoke black tail lights for a 2015 Big Horn.

Black Smoke 2009-2017 1500 2010-2017 2500/3500 Dodge Ram LED Tail Lights Lamps | eBay

Do not get those lights.
I am from DT_MOTO and i know those are the lower brand light we carry.
You shoudl get the actual Spyder Brand ones, they cost alot more but as far as quality they are alot better.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Do not get those lights.
I am from DT_MOTO and i know those are the lower brand light we carry.
You shoudl get the actual Spyder Brand ones, they cost alot more but as far as quality they are alot better.
Lol... wow.

PNUTLT1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I meant to say that we sell Spyder ones as well as the KHC LED brand and other china brand junk.
I only recommend the spyder ones, they are more pricey, but alot better in quality.
The light tube China ones are okay too.

OP
OP
mpittman

mpittman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well that took an interesting turn of events....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I meant to say that we sell Spyder ones as well as the KHC LED brand and other china brand junk.
I only recommend the spyder ones, they are more pricey, but alot better in quality.
The light tube China ones are okay too.
Which light tube China ones? Can you provide a link? I was looking at a set of taillights that had a C bar tube in them and I'm wondering if their the same.