ebay LED tail lights.... anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
What headlights??? Sounds interesting....

Sent from hell via TapATalk

There was some projector headlights he was the prototype tester for. He sold them in the classifieds. Said they were still under development. They looked better than most of the other aftermarket one.

Still use the same old halogen projector but they looked good.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
There was some projector headlights he was the prototype tester for. He sold them in the classifieds. Said they were still under development. They looked better than most of the other aftermarket one.

Still use the same old halogen projector but they looked good.
I look at all of his posts and any aftermarket headlights that he posted for sale are all ones that I've seen on ebay. Maybe at that time they were prototypes but now they are all for sale. I didn't see any that were "new to me".

Tyler Cooke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm going to try to sell my set of tails I got from them about 2-3 weeks ago. They fit 09-12s. I like them a lot and have had no probs with them.

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm going to try to sell my set of tails I got from them about 2-3 weeks ago. They fit 09-12s. I like them a lot and have had no probs with them.

Why not just return them? They have a 60 day return policy

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here's my tail lights they work and look great. Ive had them for over a month or so and they given me no issues or error codes.
I recommend them

Attachments

• IMG_3052.jpg
    IMG_3052.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3054.jpg
    IMG_3054.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 67

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Here's my tail lights they work and look great. Ive had them for over a month or so and they given me no issues or error codes.
I recommend them
Got a link? I really like them. Do they make them in all red? Also is the reverse area all led's aswell or is it just a incandescent reflector bowl?

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Yes those are it I got them for $170 so price keeps going up and down idk why

I think your exactly right. His has those 3 little leds on the side and so do the ones in the ebay pictures. I'm hoping they make an all red version. I'm gonna go look right now.

No red version. They only have these and they've also had the chrome housing smoke lense and black housing clear lens but those are out of stock.

The reverse light is not led just the brake lights and tube. You use your existing reverse bulb but you can always add the led bulb.

I recommend these they look good

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Yes those are it I got them for $170 so price keeps going up and down idk why

No red version. They only have these and they've also had the chrome housing smoke lense and black housing clear lens but those are out of stock.

The reverse light is not led just the brake lights and tube. You use your existing reverse bulb but you can always add the led bulb.

I recommend these they look good
Damn I really want a red lense set so they look oem during the day. I had a set with this color design on my 06 and they looked like cheap civic lights.

I'm hoping someone buys the new c bar lights being released on carid.com any day now. They have been taking pre-orders but I don't think they shipped any yet. Hoping a member pops up on here with a set soon.

b5rider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I just installed the DT Moto with the red lens and they are amazing. Plug-and-play, no issues, no codes. I like that they increase the viewing angle of the lights compared with stock, and are much brighter. My 8 year-old nephew call my truck "Tron", that's a plus for him.