Ebay tonneau covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stokes.greg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Had that same cover on my 2011 Tacoma and it fit way better than the mopar bed cover I paid a lot more for. I got mine from zig's on eBay.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
I actually plan on getting one like the first link.
Tri Fold Tonneau Cover 2009 2013 Dodge RAM 1500 5 8' Bed | eBay

It's got decent reviews. I don't think any of them will be water tight, but as long as most of it stays dry. Im fine

I like how you can just take them off real quick. So I can roll my atv in the bed if I wanted.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

AirborneSilva

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I like that first one too but I didn't notice until after I posted the link that it's for a 5'8" bed and I have a 6'4" bed.

OP
OP
A

AirborneSilva

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I just paid off my tranny for my Vette so it's going to have to wait a month or so.

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bright White 3500 Laramie 4X4 Long Bed
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73
I like them both. I did a ton of searching when I bought mine and I ended up with the Bakflip Fiber Max. I like it so far and it was a breeze to install. There are things like like and dislike about it but it was my best choice at the time. I wish it flipped back as well as forward so I don't have to open it all the way up to get to a tool box.

This was my other options

http://www.truxedo.com/tonneau_mate/

http://www.peragon.com/?cct_info=1|...3825|tc||g|m||&cct_ver=3&cct_bk=tonneau cover

I needed something that locks.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

mikeonmain

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Tradesman Maximum Steel
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anyone running a tonneau cover with a Backrack? Which cover? Do you need the adapter from Backrack to make it fit?

stokes.greg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I need to sell a factory tri fold bed cover.

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Both have way better price than name brands.

The first one looks just like the one I have (see sig).

At that price you could replace 4-5 times and still be cheaper than one of the hard back covers.

$200 and free shipping, even if it only last three years you come out way ahead. :dancingpoop:

Last edited:

DatacomGuy

Reaction score
I actually plan on getting one like the first link.
Tri Fold Tonneau Cover 2009 2013 Dodge RAM 1500 5 8' Bed | eBay

It's got decent reviews. I don't think any of them will be water tight, but as long as most of it stays dry. Im fine

I like how you can just take them off real quick. So I can roll my atv in the bed if I wanted.

Ordered this one and received and installed today. Love it. Actually, i got it from a place called trailers, etc (on ebay) for $235 shipped (doh, wish i checked this thread first).. but came with free vinyl cleaner, free tonno light (not going to use) and free tailgate seal. Shipped from Jasper IN as well.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
Ordered this one and received and installed today. Love it. Actually, i got it from a place called trailers, etc (on ebay) for $235 shipped (doh, wish i checked this thread first).. but came with free vinyl cleaner, free tonno light (not going to use) and free tailgate seal. Shipped from Jasper IN as well.

Hows the quality?
New Pro Tri Fold Tonno Cover Custom Folding Tonneau 2009 2013 Dodge RAM Crew Cab | eBay

Looks like a great deal though. I will be ordering one soon.