Exhaust relocation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Codygro95

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I recently bought my 2014 Ram, I've been looking at options for a louder exhaust when it goes out of warranty, my predicament has been that I aint a fan of the straight back exhaust, but I don't want to have the empty indentions in the bumper if I were to go with dual 45s, has anyone seen or put a pair of pods for reversr lights in those indentions AND have dual 45s? if so how did you mount the pods?

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You could always pick up a non cutout bumper, I picked up a new rear bumper for $100 that someone took off for an aftermarket bumper.

2014RAM5.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I recently bought my 2014 Ram, I've been looking at options for a louder exhaust when it goes out of warranty, my predicament has been that I aint a fan of the straight back exhaust, but I don't want to have the empty indentions in the bumper if I were to go with dual 45s, has anyone seen or put a pair of pods for reversr lights in those indentions AND have dual 45s? if so how did you mount the pods?

Bump as I am in the exact position as you are. Good thing I did an extensive search first...:crazy:

I have seen some round pods on Amazon (which I am assuming is what you want to fill the holes).