EXO Grapplers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
Well, I finally couldn't take the junk OEM Firestones anymore. Yesterday, I had EXO Grapplers installed. They look great, and the truck tracks and corners much better. I wish I had done this right away, instead of trying to milk those Transjunks:Stupid Me:

OP
OP
T

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
Well, I've got a few hundred miles on the Exos now, and I like them a lot. I don't log enough miles to give much of a review, but I would guess my mileage is probably down about 1 mpg. Not surprising given the weight difference and more aggressive tread pattern. Not really a negative, but they are rock pickers. That may ease up as they get a few miles on them.

gustheram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
They look good. Keep us updated with how they wear and how they handle different off-road conditions. I'd love to get more than 25k out of my next set of tires. I got 24k on my Transjunks and based on current wear I think I'll get about 25k out of my Trail Hogs. I've heard of guys getting 80k of of EXOs but who knows if that's legit. If it is, they'd be worth the price of admission but if they're only going to last 25-30k, $1700 is steep.

OP
OP
T

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
They look good. Keep us updated with how they wear and how they handle different off-road conditions. I'd love to get more than 25k out of my next set of tires. I got 24k on my Transjunks and based on current wear I think I'll get about 25k out of my Trail Hogs. I've heard of guys getting 80k of of EXOs but who knows if that's legit. If it is, they'd be worth the price of admission but if they're only going to last 25-30k, $1700 is steep.

FYI, I was out-the-door for <$1200 including an alignment. Camber was out.

OP
OP
T

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
Well, we just did a 1200 mile trip and I have to say I am liking these tires. No noticeable wear, they handle great, and they do sing at highway speeds, but not too loud. I have not done any offroading yet, so can't comment there. The only annoyance is they are rock pickers/chuckers on gravel roads.