Factory painted ( ordered ) pocket fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Does anyone know of a company that offered pocketed ( rivets ) fender flare in the crystal black metallic color? I don't want to have to get them painted? Bushwacker is impossible to navigate. Do they have some, or do they just have black ?

12sportmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
True edge sells paint matched ones and are cheaper than bushwhacker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
yillbs

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
True edge sells paint matched ones and are cheaper than bushwhacker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you sir, are awesome. The site sucks major balls, I wasn't able to place an order, so I emailed them and asked them how to proceed.

Thanks again!

mpittman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
4wheelonline.com has painted Bushwackers for $850 and free shipping. They are the best from all I hear.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Does anyone know of a company that offered pocketed ( rivets ) fender flare in the crystal black metallic color? I don't want to have to get them painted? Bushwacker is impossible to navigate. Do they have some, or do they just have black ?
There are many company's on ebay that sell paint matched pocket style flares for around $350- $600. Some even sell the Bushwackers and will paint them any oem color.

Sent from hell via TapATalk

OP
OP
yillbs

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks everyone, but bushwhacker doesn't offer the men in the color I asked about in my first post. I believe black clear coat and black crystal metallic are two different colors.

Thanks though!

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Thanks everyone, but bushwhacker doesn't offer the men in the color I asked about in my first post. I believe black clear coat and black crystal metallic are two different colors.

Thanks though!
There is company's on ebay that sell Bushwackers and will paint them any color you need. And they are way cheaper then through bushwacker.

Sent from hell via TapATalk