Fender Bender - Finding a replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tpeppers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
First time poster on the Ram Forums, owned 3 rams now and I finally had my first accident unfortunately. I was on my way home after a 13hr shift and I was about a mile from my home when I was stopped at a stop sign and ended up falling asleep uncontrollably. I ended up rolling into the person in front of me at idle and I damaged my front bumper (Their vehicle was unharmed as my bumper was introduced to their hitch). It's not very bad and only cosmetic however I'd like to replace the fascia. I have a 2013 1500 Sport and was wondering what the best route would be to getting this replaced with a stock oem unit. I've checked Rock Auto and various other sites and the fascia is only 134.00$. I believe all of the hardware is interchangeable (Hopefully) however the only downside is the shipping is an additional 140.00$ and paint on top of that is god knows how much 200-300$. Just looking for some guidance as this is my first time dealing with a situation like this. I'm located in Houston if anyone knows of any retailers or shops local that could possibly sell pre-painted OEM... Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
welcome to RF. Keep an eye on ebay and craigslist

MiRamDriver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Many times on eBay, you can buy an already painted fascia.