Fender flares help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kidkrylon73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Anybody with a white 12' have black fender flares. I'm trying to decide what looks better paint me white or leave me black

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I cant think of anyone that has black on white. white would probably look better, just depends on what kind of look youre goin for

OP
OP
K

Kidkrylon73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
It's brand new 12' with the color matched trim. So I almost can't decide if it needs a little more accent by leaving them black or painting them white.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Post a pic

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hometown: Tacoma, WA Stationed: Alamogordo NM
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It depends, is it a sport? do you plan on painting the headlights and if so what color? keeping chrome wheels or going black?

To me, the color of flares depends on the route you plan on taking your truck. If you're going to keep whatever chrome you have then I'd think body match would probably look best. And on the flip side, if you are going to get rid of chrome and go to black, then keeping the flares black would look best to me.

trev

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you're going for a blacked out look then black would be good! But everything white looks good as well.

OP
OP
K

Kidkrylon73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Right now it's all white. Grille door handles bumpers. I'm thinking of goin to black XD wheels. It goes for window tint tomorrow. And I have a rough country leveling kit coming that I hopefully will install this coming sat. My last dodge an 04 was a slt with the chrome and black trim. So maybe the all white is either I'm not used to it or it just needs a little black accents.