Finally got rid of my ballons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
You asked for opinions. Mine is they're terrible. I don't like anything over a 20

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
They're a bit big for my liking, but some blue brake calipers would enhance the look! They don't look bad though!

I'm not huge on big wheels, but these are 24's and they look pretty good

1655d3634aa80d38212af0ff1d1e2216.jpg

SyN

6.7L CTD Owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 4WD - Tow Prep Pkg - Off-Road Pkg - 3:42s w/Anti-Slip
Engine
6.7L CTD
If you like the setup and looks---> That is all that matters! Don't worry what others think. I personally like a some what lower profile wider A/T... That does well in Snow/Ice + can handle some medium towing duties...

I really like my 20" just need an inch or two wider.

With that said--->your truck looks dam good!

Last edited:

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Only problem is that you've greatly reduced the ride quality and ultimately to a point, safety.
They're not bad looking wheels, they're nice wheels. I like them, they're just too big. A 22 would have been a better choice.

inkdemon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Balloons at least can take a good pothole hit. And never say never, there's always a hole out there. And I'm sure those low profiles aren't going to offer much against a bend or crack. But as some have said, if you like it, that's what counts.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
A lot of old fart heads on this forum I guess. lol

Sorry we all ain't a huge fan of 4x4 rims and expensive ass all terrain tires that will never see dirt.. lol

I've seen some ugly chrome rims. Those at least are simple clean 5 spoke, plus that Blue streak is awesome.

Last edited:

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I just don't picture a ram or any truck for that matter looking like that. It's dumb.

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
A lot of old fart heads on this forum I guess. lol

Sorry we all ain't a huge fan of 4x4 rims and expensive ass all terrain tires that will never see dirt.. lol

I'm seeing some ugly chrome rims. Those at least are simple clean 5 spoke, plus that Blue streak is awesome.

Exactly... too each his own!! :favorites13:

BLKMAGIC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just don't picture a ram or any truck for that matter looking like that. It's dumb.

I dont get what makes it dumb...Personally, I like an aggressive off road look, but putting 35" tires and never going off roading isn't any less useless than 24's with small sidewalls.

They look great man, very clean wheel. Like I said its not the style I would run, but can definitely appreciate a sharp looking truck! Love that color too

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I dont get what makes it dumb...Personally, I like an aggressive off road look, but putting 35" tires and never going off roading isn't any less useless than 24's with small sidewalls.

They look great man, very clean wheel. Like I said its not the style I would run, but can definitely appreciate a sharp looking truck! Love that color too

Who said anything about mud tires and being a pavement princess? He posted giant ugly rims and wanted to know what people thought. I wouldn't have even commented, but he wants people's opinions, so I gave mine.

rob2388

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A lot of older/country people around here (It's a truck forum, duh!), so they will not like anything that's not off road with big tires and that's cool. What I don't get is the ones adding the 'looks stupid' or 'that is dumb' to their statement. Society sucks smh.

I like them, was thinking of 24 Ballers or 22 SRTs (or similar) with a little thicker tires.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
Who said anything about mud tires and being a pavement princess? He posted giant ugly rims and wanted to know what people thought. I wouldn't have even commented, but he wants people's opinions, so I gave mine.

Nahh, it's all good man. Wasn't getting upset about
I just find it funny is all.