Fog Light question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billyee371

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, newbie here, Just purchased a 14 ram 1500 outdoorsman and It had leds in the fog lamps, to the say the least, they work like crap. Is there any alternative for better lighting that doesnt look yellow? Ive searched and some say led some say hid. I plan on changing out the low beams to somewhat of a whiter light but also not sure what direction to go. Right now i am focusing on the fog lights. They look great while they are on but when youre actually driving the light is terrible. Barely even look like i have them on when im driving.

Thanks!
billy

eljefe

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I had led and they are awesome. Just an off brand got off eBay. Just look for 5000k output

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You just need better LED bulbs, check out diode dynamics

OP
OP
B

billyee371

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I went ahead and Purchased new leds from amazon.. They came in and did not fit! I got h10 leds and they were too small inside the housing.. I sent them back and ordered 9006 leds. Hopefully these will fit..
Thanks