Gas Door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95360magnum

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum
I live in a corner apartment on the second floor that overlooks my parking space, i have two go pros suction cupped to my window watching the parking lot at all times haha, some of the stuff ive seen on them really makes ya wonder.

sent from the interwebs powered by beer and gasoline

argray90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Oh yeah I know what you mean, went outside this morning and my neighbors decided to use my patio to smoke cigs being as all my chairs were out in the yard and a few packs worth in the yard. If only it wasn't "community" property.

OP
OP
CaliDodgeRam

CaliDodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Real truck only has them up to 08 unfortunately, anyone tried any other brand besides bully, a little worried after I heard one is fading in less than a year!

argray90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The one from andysautoparts looks legit from the link I posted above.

TXKID

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The AMI brand is kinda expensive but it's worked great for me and it hasn't faded a bit

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
The AMI brand is kinda expensive but it's worked great for me and it hasn't faded a bit

That's good to know. I'd rather pay the extra money for a quality part that will last without breaking or fading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

thrashie

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Laramie
Engine
6.7l cummins turbo diesel
current gens are only 2 torx screws to remove and bolt on.

the new chrome mopar fuel door for the latest gens...is super cheezy and crazy expensive..this one:

MA09U_DS_82211393___T001.jpg

516093589_o.jpg

it's merely a door, that's chrome that's a fake billet style...vs the old chrome fuel doors that was nicely machined, and was an actual nice piece of hardware... where u mounted the ring to the body, and the center opened up like, well, a door pictured below.. the new one, the whole thing opens in all it's fakery..

images

images

I was disappointed upon opening the box of the new one.

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
current gens are only 2 torx screws to remove and bolt on.

the new chrome mopar fuel door for the latest gens...is super cheezy and crazy expensive..this one:

MA09U_DS_82211393___T001.jpg

516093589_o.jpg

it's merely a door, that's chrome that's a fake billet style...vs the old chrome fuel doors that was nicely machined, and was an actual nice piece of hardware... where u mounted the ring to the body, and the center opened up like, well, a door pictured below.. the new one, the whole thing opens in all it's fakery..

images

images

I was disappointed upon opening the box of the new one.

Damn that's really disappointing to hear/see. I would love to get something like that, but in black and actually good construction. Thanks for posting all that info though, it's likely I would have fallen into the trap and bought that thinking exactly what you had.

Hopefully as the 13's have been out for longer, more solid aftemarket gas doors will be coming out.