Gen4 1500 FloorJack lift points revisited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
I cannot for the life of me find the safest and most reliable floorjack location for the 1500 4WD IFS front end. Is it the crossmember or do I have to put it under front diff? Then, jackstands under the lower control arms? Or can I use crossmember for the jack stands too? If anyone has a pic, I would be grateful.

The rear is a no-brainer with rear diff then axle, left and right towards wheels.

I searched our forums and found a lot on Gen2 but didn’t stumble on Gen4.

Thanks!

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I lifted mine from the a arms and then put jacks under the mounting point on the frame for the a arms. Also threw jacks under the frame behind the front wheels to be extra safe. Wether that's right or not???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
Anywhere you can get a Jack will take the weight on these trucks. The lower control arms take the full weight of the truck anyways so they're always a safe place to start, jakstands can go under a stable place under the control arm but I typically use the front cross member.