Great wraps for your ram 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramguy11111

MILITARY
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'M looking at getting a " different color ", a cool wrap that blend two tones perhaps.?

Does anybody have a wrap they are in love with ? Any suggestions blues ? Purples? Reds?

RAMblin1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a matte black wrap so I can attest to the convenience of them. It's nice to not worry about swirls or other defects you get from washing your truck. The only advice I have is stick with one finish, meaning do two matte colors or two gloss or satin colors. Matte wraps require different soaps and detail spray since some soaps will leave a shiny look. The other thing I'd mention, and probably a wrap installer will as well, is you'll have to break it up in a way that the seams aren't visible. So doing the roof, hood and tailgate one color and doors, fenders and bed another for example is the way to go. The other thing is that wrapping the mirrors and door handles on my truck meant sanding them smooth which jacked up the cost. Since I did matte black I had them leave all trim stock to bring out contrast, so if you do it think about what colors play off your textured trim colors.