Headlight swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
27f5cca107c8d04b59071c91fdd92204.jpg

Crutchfield stereo kit I installed last week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nice... as for the lights, just do EVERYTHING you want done to them the first time. Take it from me, someone who ordered lights from JJ and 2 weeks later had them up for sale. I lost $250 on the deal. $350 if you include the opt7 bulbs i sold with the lights.

Just do it all. Otherwise you will regret it and it will be alot more to reopen them and do whatever it is you wanted to do.

I wish i had just gotten the tyc projectors with the switchback led boards and fxr retrofit but no, i was stupid and now look im doing the retrofit myself to save money. Im actually starting a project to, im doing something with a set of quad headlights, and when im done, im hoping its unique and never been done before.... cant wait. Im starting that project as soon as i can find a cheap set of quads. As for my tycs the retrofit parts will be here soon to start them.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
curryb15

curryb15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 hemi
Nice... as for the lights, just do EVERYTHING you want done to them the first time. Take it from me, someone who ordered lights from JJ and 2 weeks later had them up for sale. I lost $250 on the deal. $350 if you include the opt7 bulbs i sold with the lights.

Just do it all. Otherwise you will regret it and it will be alot more to reopen them and do whatever it is you wanted to do.

I wish i had just gotten the tyc projectors with the switchback led boards and fxr retrofit but no, i was stupid and now look im doing the retrofit myself to save money. Im actually starting a project to, im doing something with a set of quad headlights, and when im done, im hoping its unique and never been done before.... cant wait. Im starting that project as soon as i can find a cheap set of quads. As for my tycs the retrofit parts will be here soon to start them.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Nice ! I hear what your saying with making sure I get everything done that I want. The only thing I have to decide is about matching the body paint. Halo and hids are perfect for me , I think anything else is to much plus I will have the matching halo pods for fog lighting so I don't want it to look tacky. JJ does amazing work and I spoke to home on the phone today and I'm so pumped to have them done

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L V8
27f5cca107c8d04b59071c91fdd92204.jpg

Crutchfield stereo kit I installed last week

Can you link me to this? I have the basic 5 inch? Unconnect touch screen that was standard with the express models and would love to upgrade it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
curryb15

curryb15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 hemi
Can you link me to this? I have the basic 5 inch? Unconnect touch screen that was standard with the express models and would love to upgrade it

Yea I'll grab the link now. The swap wasn't to bad. The scariest part for cutting out the lower support bar from the old radio. But it took me 2 mins to cut with a sawzall. If you have any question let me know I could help. I'll get you that link now

OP
OP
curryb15

curryb15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 hemi

Here's the link for the radio
https://www.crutchfield.com/p_105KWV820B/JVC-KW-V820BT.html?cc=02&avf=Y

Here's the link for the dash and wire harness kit. I got the $154 install kit it gave me fun control over how I wanted my steering wheel buttons to work https://www.crutchfield.com/car/sol...vid=49486&installno=15135&cc=02&mode=ShopPath

Vncnz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wanna add the sport headlights and tails to my express what do I have to do?