Hellcat wheels on a Ram???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
Im going to look into it, its alot cheaper to get the style and look i want.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Running adapters is no big deal. I've been running them for almost two years now with no problems.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah we run them on the duallies to spread the wheels to clear 12.5 wide tires. I just have a irrational fear of them. Being on the R/T where it will never see weight I'll probably be just fine.... so maybe ill be getting rid of the srt-10's i just picked up lol

OP
OP
ozzy_rt

ozzy_rt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Running adapters is no big deal. I've been running them for almost two years now with no problems.

not to sound too childish here but I love doing burnouts, I'm sure there is a risk of breaking a spacer or adapter while doing said burnout right? Or am I just being paranoid?

although, I have not yet done a burnout with this truck because of a traction control button issue I'm having :suicide:

OP
OP
ozzy_rt

ozzy_rt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah we run them on the duallies to spread the wheels to clear 12.5 wide tires. I just have a irrational fear of them. Being on the R/T where it will never see weight I'll probably be just fine.... so maybe ill be getting rid of the srt-10's i just picked up lol

let me know if you do get rid of them, maybe ill just settle if this is too much work lol

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Will do, I need to stop spending money on this thing for a bit and build my shop lol
Ill prob hold onto them and finish painting them for awhile till i tire of them and want new.

Last edited:

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Yeah, SRT10s look good too. I would just stick with them since you already have them.

not to sound too childish here but I love doing burnouts, I'm sure there is a risk of breaking a spacer or adapter while doing said burnout right? Or am I just being paranoid?

although, I have not yet done a burnout with this truck because of a traction control button issue I'm having :suicide:

I'm not sure I would go off roading with them or drag racing but even then they should be ok.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah, SRT10s look good too. I would just stick with them since you already have them.

I'm not sure I would go off roading with them or drag racing but even then they should be ok.

Yeah I'm going to run them for awhile since I already have all the stuff to coat them and $$$ into them... Really I was planning on running them till I get into the meat and potatos of building the truck and start cutting and modifying things.. but for now its just bolt on mods.
I want to figure out the stance tire size and stuff with the suspensions mods I have in mind then order up a concave style wheel with a staggered offset and deeper dish in the rear with the widest tire I can fit without cutting the frame.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel

If you go with BORA adaptors you'll be fine. I say that because I only know the ratings on the BORAs. They're rated to 30,000 lbs, so you don't have to worry about burnouts lol

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah I'm going to run them for awhile since I already have all the stuff to coat them and $$$ into them... Really I was planning on running them till I get into the meat and potatos of building the truck and start cutting and modifying things.. but for now its just bolt on mods.
I want to figure out the stance tire size and stuff with the suspensions mods I have in mind then order up a concave style wheel with a staggered offset and deeper dish in the rear with the widest tire I can fit without cutting the frame.

I guess you plan on doing in a 5-10 year period?

I would skip on using the SRT10s if you plan on going Custom forged rims later down the road. Just keep the stocks until your ready.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I hate the stock R/T wheels though... It may be 2 years out or so. All depends on what else I waste my money on and how busy I am this fire season. I've already got the wheels so all I have to do is swap them out.

I won't really figure the rest out till I pull the bed off and figure out the suspension on what needs to move and get modified to get what I plan to work. Not looking to redo the whole thing (unless I have to) just bring some pro touring performance and adjustability to it.

Really I don't think the hellcats will work with that in mind. What I have in mind for the truck a bolt on parts list just doesn't exist.

butterscotch71

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Limited Longhorn
Engine
I have these same wheels (different color) on my SRT and love them....but consider that they really show off the huge brake rotors on the car. If you put these on a Ram with the stock rotors they're going to look really dinky.

Attachments

• IMG_0952.jpg
    IMG_0952.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 441

Ozzyy_12'

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What's Up Ozzy lol. Well I know y all might not like what ima say... I have hellcat wheels for my ram just picked them up today too! They are of course reps but there 22s. I was too late to go to a tire shop so I gotta wait till tomorrow as far as I know there is only one other ram with hellcat wheels. On IG with the username @sdtw_direct. I'll post a picture here tomorrow so you guys can see how it looks

Ozzyy_12'

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here they are on 305 45r22 all around nothing special also truck has a 2/4 as well

Attachments

• IMG_20160901_194312.jpg
    IMG_20160901_194312.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,149

Maximumrisk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here they are on 305 45r22 all around nothing special also truck has a 2/4 as well

Could you please post more pics? I have been looking at them on Ebay, but have not seen pics of them on a truck. So if you could please :D

Ozzyy_12'

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No Adaptors or anything I just got a blank hellcat wheel then I went to go get them drilled specifically for the ram with its weird bolt pattern

Attachments

• 20160901_193244.jpg
    20160901_193244.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 464
  • 20160901_193433.jpg
    20160901_193433.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 709
  • 20160901_193259.jpg
    20160901_193259.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 2,120

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Like the side exhaust. Where did you find blank wheels?

Ozzyy_12'

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Like the side exhaust. Where did you find blank wheels?

I didn't find them someone here in socal that sells 22 Replica Hellcat wheels had one that weren't drilled he offered a price I accepted it and he got them drilled