Help me find a bumper without breaking the bank?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXPudge1868

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As the title says, I need help finding a bumper that I plan on putting on this summer. I was initially going to go with the Ranch Hand Summit Bullnose because the price is pretty hard to beat for a good looking, quality bumper. But as I shopped around, I noticed that the Ranch Hand replaces only the bumper and does not extend all the way under the headlights and around the grille like the other bumpers out there (Picture included with terribly drawn arrows to see what I'm talking about).

So my question is, which prerunner style bumper would y'all recommend that is in the $1500ish ballpark? I know that some of the top brands are ICI, ADD, Road Armor, and Backwoods Bumpers, but from your experience, which is best bumper for the price? As of now, I'd have to say that I'm leaning towards the ICI Magnum bumper as of now just because of how badass it is (Picture added as well). Also important to note, I want the prerunner style because I plan on installing an LED light bar under the prerunner guard.

I'd appreciate any and all advice from y'all's experience with these companies or pics that you may have on your own rig.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_3112.jpg
    IMG_3112.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 78
  • fbm81dgn-rt-3.jpg
    fbm81dgn-rt-3.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 65

SwollenMonkey16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I personally like the magnum. That's what I was going to get when I had my 1500. Also check out hammerhead and Go industries. Do a Google Search near your location bc there are tons of small name companies who make bad ass bumpers. I'm still on the look for a bumper for my 2500

OP
OP
TXPudge1868

TXPudge1868

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I personally like the magnum. That's what I was going to get when I had my 1500. Also check out hammerhead and Go industries. Do a Google Search near your location bc there are tons of small name companies who make bad ass bumpers. I'm still on the look for a bumper for my 2500

Both of those looked good. As much as I'd like to go local, some of my buddies that had their bumpers fabricated from custom shops instead of going with the big brands have had issues like cuts not being 100% flush or the black powder coat fading pretty quickly.