Help with vibrations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

msearam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Got a 2" level installed and an alignment, which I don't think was done properly. Drove fine with a little pull to the right. A couple days later I got new rims and mounted the stock tires on them. Noticed vibrations at 80kmph and up. Got them balanced twice with still the same problem. So tomorrow I'm going in for a road force balance and alignment. But any other suggestions? The vibration is felt in the ass end and the steering wheel vibrates also. I got hub centric rings also but that didn't fix the problem.
Any ideas???
Thanks for any help, I don't want to keep throwing money at alignments and balancing so if you know any other causes I can start looking into that would be great!
Thanks a lot,
Matt

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Take the vehicle back to who ever did the alignment. If it's still pulling, they didn't do the alignment correctly, and if it's vibrating, then chances are somethings loose or worn.

There's also a possibility there's something faulty with one of the tires. My tire started separating on the highway and I was getting the exact same symptoms.

http://www.ramforum.com/f26/never_seen_before-19560/

Last edited: