HID conversions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blade2_4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have been thinking about doing the hid conversion to my 2011 1500, and I was just wondering if any of have had any luck with any brands, and also I'm seeing that some have issues with the some years of years of ramservice and I'm not sure if mine is one of them. Any help will be appreciated.

chrisc60

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have been thinking about doing the hid conversion to my 2011 1500, and I was just wondering if any of have had any luck with any brands, and also I'm seeing that some have issues with the some years of years of ramservice and I'm not sure if mine is one of them. Any help will be appreciated.
I have hid's in my 2012, sold by Extreme Vision. I got them on Amazon, after miserable experiences with OPT7.. First, I got a kit from them with one mad ballist, and they sent me another.. They eventually both failed, since their "all in one" ballists have lousy components and don't deal out water.. I shouldn't have to weather seal parts that are supposed to survive the elements.. The ones from extreme vision have functioned properly for months, and we have three feet of snow on the ground.. SDX is another good brand.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

ms8091

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
JJ at Retroshop.us, he deals with the Morimoto products that are great and so is JJ. He's always there to help when needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk