HID Relay Probs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brasso

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 ram 1500 4x4
Engine
5.7 hemi
I ordered highs and lows from maxlux.. they are 35w 6k lights.. I ordered a relay kit and warning cancelers as well… All is hooked up and the lights work great, but the relays buzz extremely loudly when I turn my Highs on, and they also seem to buzz when lows are on now too, but only past 25mph?? The buzzing sound is not near as loud from the lows as it is the highs which I believe is because only one relay is buzzing while lows are on…

Do ANYONE know what this could be? Maybe the warning cancelers are causing this? Im lost…

The lights do not flicker and function perfectly btw… the noise is just annoying

OP
OP
B

brasso

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 ram 1500 4x4
Engine
5.7 hemi
I think I may have figured it out… I installed the warning cancelers in between the ballast and relay connections…. Are they supposed to go in line of the stock headlamp connection and relay?

iam_canadian22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I think I may have figured it out… I installed the warning cancelers in between the ballast and relay connections…. Are they supposed to go in line of the stock headlamp connection and relay?

Yes they go after factory plug before the relay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk