How much to paint front bumper cover and grille?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UnsatFC

Active duty NAVY
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I want to change the front end aperance of my 15 tradsman. I currently have a chrome grille and the black textured bumper cover. I have already priced a new replacement grille and smooth bumper cover. Both come primed and ready to paint. How much roughly would it be to get them painted?

Big_W

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L v8
Can be pretty affordable if you have any interest in doing it yourself.

Just go to paintscratch.com and get one of their color-matched spray can kits (complete with tac rags, wax/grease remover, primer, paint, etc...).

I painted a few things for my wife's Wrangler (fenders, angry eye inserts, light bar and light pod mounts) and they came out great.

For clear coat I used USC SprayMax 2K Glamour High Gloss Aerosol Clear (368 0061), which you can get on Amazon.

I think I spent a total of $160 and had 2 cans of paint and 1 can of clear coat to spare... YouTube FTW!

Just my .02 [emoji3]...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If I had to guess, I think you'd be around $500 including materials to prep and paint, if done by a professional painter.
Jay

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My brothers shop charges $190 to paint a ram grill if it's just a random walk in. Bumper cover I'm not positive but I would guess around 250-300. So yeah Pull Ya was pretty much spot on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk