I need to replace my front bumper. Any reco's other than a direct Ram replacement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BeachinIt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI.
Hi, guys. Earlier this winter, I did a boneheaded move; I pulled forward into what I thought was a snowdrift, but was actually an icedrift. Craaaack. The front bumper cracked along the bottom as you can see below.

EwsiLr1.png

Then, some cementhead blew a stop sign in a parking lot and grazed the front of my truck. You can see the scuffs and the damaged license plate above. Anyway, I'm looking for a relatively cheap replacement that still offers decent quality. I have found the following: Replacement bumper.

They seem to have good reviews, but I want to be sure before pulling the trigger. I'm also planning on doing the stacked LED pods to replace the factory fog lights, and adding a lightbar to the opening in the bumper, so this seems like the time to get that done as well.

Any advice? Please and thank you. Hope you're all well!

adubree86

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I can't help ya on the bumper you linked but i k ow of my bumper ever got screwed up I'd be going straight to an off-road HD bumper.

Rken1288

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hi, guys. Earlier this winter, I did a boneheaded move; I pulled forward into what I thought was a snowdrift, but was actually an icedrift. Craaaack. The front bumper cracked along the bottom as you can see below.

EwsiLr1.png

Then, some cementhead blew a stop sign in a parking lot and grazed the front of my truck. You can see the scuffs and the damaged license plate above. Anyway, I'm looking for a relatively cheap replacement that still offers decent quality. I have found the following: Replacement bumper.

They seem to have good reviews, but I want to be sure before pulling the trigger. I'm also planning on doing the stacked LED pods to replace the factory fog lights, and adding a lightbar to the opening in the bumper, so this seems like the time to get that done as well.

7ebc64e5b3aa74cea28141387cfc0d55.jpgj

After my run in with a deer I replaced mine with this Warn bumper. It's a $1000, but I made an insurance claim. Didn't want to replace weak stock parts with more weak parts. Always upgrade after a booboo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

BeachinIt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI.
Thanks, guys, but I actually like the look of the factory bumper and want to keep it.

adubree86

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Well from the looks of it thats only the plastic cover. Did anything get bent? If so you'll need to replace it as well. Plus figure at least $300 for paint. Assuming you are doing all the install you're into the thing for probably $500-$600.

OP
OP
B

BeachinIt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI.
Well from the looks of it thats only the plastic cover. Did anything get bent? If so you'll need to replace it as well. Plus figure at least $300 for paint. Assuming you are doing all the install you're into the thing for probably $500-$600.

No, just the bumper cover is damaged.

naumaa1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Rken, have any other pics? I'm looking at off road bumpers and think I like the warn the best

Rken1288

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Rken, have any other pics? I'm looking at off road bumpers and think I like the warn the best

26bb17e6c1b1ef0b043eda023d727c98.jpg
7f78c66455df2b679cf66e17d6318b0e.jpg26fdcedacd253ae3b16fb1409277490d.jpg
23200cb53865bd2c011f8140133db6eb.jpg

I like it a lot....just need a winch now

JasonK94Z

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

EwsiLr1.png

LMC Truck is what you seek. Quality replacement parts.