Invovic Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeathProof

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey fellas,
Finally getting around to installing 5100s and have been looking at tires to throw on at the same time to fill the fenders. I have been primarily searching for 275/65r20 or 285/65r20 to keep the stock rims without spacers and come across this brand. I guess this size isn't as common as 16" etc and so they seem more expensive. Well, searching CL I see many local tire shops selling these Invovic and Rotiiva brands and I'm curious if y'all have any experience with this make? Looks like a decent tread pattern and are quite this discount compared to similar bfgs or a/t tires. Thinking to myself they can't be much worse than the stock rubbers but don't want to regret them... anybody seen or heard about these?

TTU14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The Invovic are Chinese and probably junk and the Nokian Rotiiva are Finnish. Have you happened to look at Cooper ATPs (Discount Tire Special) or the At3? I paid like $180/tire for mine in stock size. 276/65/20s are $220-$230 per tire.