LED Headlight Options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Cruizer

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
The LED's are in transit. Hopefully they'll make it before the weekend so I can get them installed. Being the holiday, who knows. I hate driving around with a light out.

SirMarco

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
What would I need to do the LED bulbs, Head Light and Fog for these head lights?

Attachments

• IMG_5097.jpg
    IMG_5097.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 48
OP
OP
Cruizer

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I bought mine on Amazon today.

Can read up on them in this thread:
http://www.ramforum.com/f41/opt7_lights-76901/

What would I need to do the LED bulbs, Head Light and Fog for these head lights?

The thread crazy_luck posted has a ton of information. The OPT7 LED's should come with inline capacitors and polarity harnesses. They're independent and do not have to be added. Each one has plugs to put inline.

Depending on the year, it seems some need none, some need one or the other, and some need both in line. Looks like you have quads, so the good news is, everything fits in the housing.

I read in that thread to start with nothing in line. If nothing turns on, add the polarity harness. If you get it working with or without the polarity harness and get flashing, add the capacitor pack. That's the route I'm going.

One note, test it with the engine running. I hear you may not get the flashing until you start the engine.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Does anyone know if the prices on Opt-7s website are in American or not? I don't wanna buy them thinking that I'm gonna spend $120 then I see my credit card bill and the conversion kicked in and it's like $200!!

mpicc84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm interested to see what kind of results you have Cruizer; These quad headlights are a problem driving where I drive daily, but I don't know my best options. I cannot afford these Retrofit's these people are buying... Hell no.

iam_canadian22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
9006 lows, 9005 highs, 9006 fogs, morimoto 2strokes, enlight, opt-7 and im sure more are all plug and play nothing extra required LED bulbs

Status
Not open for further replies.