LED headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike.luciano

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Thinking about switching to LED highs/lows and fogs. I noticed some kits for the higjs have the CANBUS driver and some lows dont. At the drivers needed for all 3 or just the highs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

BassDaggett

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I have Xenon Depot LED Hi and Lo beams. Only need CANBUS for low beams and DRL/Fogs.

Lots of posts here on LEDs in Headlights. My experience in my Quad Headlights is that I get a little more range out of both lights and I like the 6000k color better than halogens. That being said, if I had to do it over I would go HID.

djd

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I suggest doing more homework on this. We have sold many HID kits to customers who already had LED lows and said the difference was huge. We sell The Retrofit Source kits and they have kits designed to work with our CANBUS system. Also they have an awesome LED fog light assembly for most applications and is DOT compliant unlike most plug and play LED kits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk