led headlights and fogs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smitty21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 Bighhorn
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I'm. Change my headlights and fogs to an led setup. I know a lot of people run the opt 7. I'm turn between the Headlight revolution kits or the opt 7 kits.

What does everybody think?

Addis daddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I loved my opt 7 leds but just took them out though because I switched over to factory projectors.

02blkram47

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Headlight revolution kit is a bit pricier but I think the video they show was a good visual that is a quality kit. I would vote H.R...

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

misfit77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does it have to be these brands?

I bought cheapos for 43.99 and I am happy. The headlight LEDS I have are 1 piece and tuck in better.

84sZIQwrapk-jD-XHqPZjWMSE4wMkqjgQIP6=w564-h1001-no.jpg

Addis daddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Misfit, any issues with those? I want to possible do leds in the projectors( for a cleaner color) but don't want a ton of resisters and cables.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I'm. Change my headlights and fogs to an led setup. I know a lot of people run the opt 7. I'm turn between the Headlight revolution kits or the opt 7 kits.

What does everybody think?
I had the opt7 FluxBeam-X and loved them. Only got rid of them because i sold the headlights to get tyc projectors and sold the bulbs with the lights.
I loved my opt 7 leds but just took them out though because I switched over to factory projectors.
Same exact thing for me. Sold my black quads and left the opt7 bulbs in them. I have tyc projectors how and waiting to put them in until i decide which hid kit i want to get; retroshop or auto led.
Misfit, any issues with those? I want to possible do leds in the projectors( for a cleaner color) but don't want a ton of resisters and cables.
I know a few members have fit the opt7 FluxBeam-X bulbs in the projectors. They dont have any crazy resistors or anything. Just the bulb, a led driver (small red square) and a inline capacitor so you dont get a bulb out light on the dash.

I know auto led corp has a led bulb that was specially made for the projector highbeams, and has a smaller fan and heatsink so it fits inside tbe housing and i believe they are 4500 lumens each. Ive heard that they arw supposed to be really good, not sure if they have one for the low beam aswell. You could message them an ask.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
smitty21

smitty21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 Bighhorn
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I am not opposed to other brands but I want a good quality set. I have had the cheap ones before and had many issues with them.