Led lights under vehicle when unlocking.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jglass

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
okay and all of thoes are hidden on the drive side foot well sill correct? and the white and tan wire u got holding up is just what i need to splice into.?

Yes, that is what I did on my '13.

Also, I did not get any kind of a delay when unlocking my doors by hooking it up this way. I have the fob with pushbutton start, and when I touch the door handle everything unlocks exactly like it did before. However, the lights do not come on when exiting the vehicle. I installed mine in conjuction with the bed lights/cargo light, because I wanted to be able to see under my tonneau cover, and when I'm getting ready to go hunting in a dark field. So for me the cargo light was exactly what I wanted.

FMcDaniel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where did you find your LED lights and what wires did you tap into for to work like that!??
I bought the lights off of eBay. It was a 16ft reel with the black background. I hook them up to the dome lights at the connection on the far left side of the dash. You will have to remove the panel to get to it. Can't remember off hand what wires I hooked them to, but I have it wrote down some where in my shop. When I find the wire numbers I will post it here.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

w6pea

U.S.Marine Corps Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500 "Laramie" 4x2 CC/LB SRW 6.7L CTD Leer 122 Campershell
Engine
6.7L IL6 Cummins Turbo Diesel
Subscribed