Leveled wheel and tire combo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adubree86

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
So I'm very new to these 4th gen trucks. I just bought a brand new 2016 back in October. Currently I'm running 275/65r20 Duratracs on chrome clads. The duratracs were from an old truck so I threw them on for now as they look and perform way better than those crappy SRAs. Anyhow, with this truck I'm going to go with a full 6" suspension lift, wheels and tires. I don't have the funds for the lift just yet but was looking to get started with wheels and tires. My question is will 20x10 with a -25 offset and 35x12.5x20 Mastercraft MXTs fit on just a leveled out truck? I'm looking at the Black Rhino Sierra wheels. If they won't fit I'll just have to wait until I can afford to do the whole lift, wheel and tire package at once. I want to do things right. On my last truck I settled for a body lift and wheel spacers and was just never fully satisfied.

lowvaluetarget

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I'm very new to these 4th gen trucks. I just bought a brand new 2016 back in October. Currently I'm running 275/65r20 Duratracs on chrome clads. The duratracs were from an old truck so I threw them on for now as they look and perform way better than those crappy SRAs. Anyhow, with this truck I'm going to go with a full 6" suspension lift, wheels and tires. I don't have the funds for the lift just yet but was looking to get started with wheels and tires. My question is will 20x10 with a -25 offset and 35x12.5x20 Mastercraft MXTs fit on just a leveled out truck? I'm looking at the Black Rhino Sierra wheels. If they won't fit I'll just have to wait until I can afford to do the whole lift, wheel and tire package at once. I want to do things right. On my last truck I settled for a body lift and wheel spacers and was just never fully satisfied.

You may get better response in the 4th gen 'Lifted' subforum.