Line-X Truck Gear Hard Fold Top

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

y0rascal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys i posted couple days ago about the differences in the top and requesting information. There wasn't much and more info using search on google comes form the F150 guys.

I went ahead a purchased the top, wish I could post photos, however it always says the file is too big, need to learn how to decompress or use a site to host them.

Anyways I paid $875 +tax for the Line -X hard cover top, which is actually a Bak Fiber Max top with the new style MX4 seal where you can open and close the tailgate without opening the top. Difference is this comes with a nationwide Line-X end to end warranty, which means they install it for you and repair it for you which includes parts and labor. I did it for piece of mind. If considering this top you need to go to a Line-X dealer. Shop around as the prices could be different from each dealer. I contacted another dealer and they wanted $1,050 for the same top + tax.

So basically this is a mx4 top instead of it being matte black its gloss black with the mx4 seal and comes with a lifetime parts and labor warranty which is a piece of mind feature for me.

Any recommendations to post photos let me know and I can post some up.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hosting them at a website, such as Imgur, TinyPic or Photobucket, is the best way to use and post photos here.

Trying to attach them limits the size of the image significantly.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That's a good deal considering they will take care of any problems you have with the cover down the road.

OP
OP
Y

y0rascal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
yes they will, peace of mind.

TerraNewf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Tapatalk from your smart phone will work as well. I posted photos from my phone that wouldn't post from my MacBook pro