Load leveling air bag system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phylodog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2018
Engine
5.7 Hemi & 6.7L CTD
I need to get the rear of my 2013 raised up a bit, the cap I had installed last weekend has is sagging. I could simply go with rear spacers but my hunting buddy has rear bags on his F150 and they're a pretty nice feature to have. With the rear coils on the 1500s sagging as easily as they do it would be nice to have some adjustment available. My friend's setup has a built in compressor and wireless remote which makes it super convenient.

Which system(s) should I be looking at? I don't want to end up buying something that doesn't work well or won't last, figured I'd check to see what others have had good luck with. My friend doesn't recall what brand he has. He bought the truck brand new and drove it to 4wheelparts for a lift, wheels/tires and the bags so he didn't do any shopping around.

I may just do spacers if bags are too costly but in the little bit I've looked they don't seem to be unreasonably priced.

2KPv2H3h.jpg

gypsy400

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Google "air lift" the basic system is just air bags you fill via a tire stem.. the kick ass system is like your buddies.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Last edited: