looking for quality brand led headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boywithatruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
what are the top brands yall are using for led headlights? iv looked around and all i can find is that i need a decoder for a 16 and if i want the factory cover to get one with the ribben style heat sink but i dont know what brands are any good any info will help and by budget is 200 bucks dont realy want to spend more than that.

i have the h11 quad headlights not projectors.

i was looking at these http://www.xenondepot.com/H11-Xtreme-LED-kit-p/xt-led-h11.htm because when hid's where big and popular a lot of people reomended this sight for quality parts.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Many members only here, including myself, have the Opt-7 FluxBeam-X LED Bulbs.

55312af3ee8bd1da4a9d6a1913b5ba07.jpg3a5a9edfc6a32b8a250644a5f5e6ce0c.jpgfa3cb7b33d6bec5fbb66423d6e54949e.jpgbe3327ab035dc5db905cb2eeda8a85f3.jpg

http://www.ramforum.com/showthread.php?t=95801

These are the best LED Bulb you can get for the H11 Low Beam in the Quads. That's my post and I personally put them in my quads so I know they fit. No drilling or any splicing required. Just three quick plugs and then your done. You can see pics in that link of the light output. They are 6000k and super bright.

Sent from hell via TapATalk

OP
OP
B

boywithatruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
thanks for the info on the fluxbeam looked into them seams like lots of good reviews.

before i order them do thay have any type of adjustment to center the light. saw on a few brands they dont sit perfict where the led is 9 and 3 so they have a set screw to adjust them do this have that? seams like the opt7 and jdm astar keep getting comapired together and those where the ones i saw with the set screw adjustmen.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
thanks for the info on the fluxbeam looked into them seams like lots of good reviews.

before i order them do thay have any type of adjustment to center the light. saw on a few brands they dont sit perfict where the led is 9 and 3 so they have a set screw to adjust them do this have that? seams like the opt7 and jdm astar keep getting comapired together and those where the ones i saw with the set screw adjustmen.
You don't need any set screws. If you quads are OEM then the bulb will sit with the L side and the R side facing the right way and the bulb will be positioned exactly as it should. If you have aftermarket DEPO or any other brand then it most likely won't line up.

I can take a pic of mine to show you how straight and lined up the bulbs are once put in.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's funny. I think I've changed my mind about which ones I was going to get. Those fluxbeams look amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

boywithatruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
well ordered on sunday i got them today (wed) so shiping is very fast. only issues is right worked left didnt. i swaped the harness and right didnt left did so something in the red box or the heat shrinked section of the harness is broken.

i tell you what there realy Fkn bright. out of all the people i know with led headlights these are defenatly the brightest easily twice as bright as the stock h11 bulbs that where in there. to bad i had to take it all out and put it back to stock till they contact me and we find out if there going to send me a new kit.

i guess they have no phone number so i emailed them with my order number and told them the issue so well see how good there customer support is.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
well ordered on sunday i got them today (wed) so shiping is very fast. only issues is right worked left didnt. i swaped the harness and right didnt left did so something in the red box or the heat shrinked section of the harness is broken.

i tell you what there realy Fkn bright. out of all the people i know with led headlights these are defenatly the brightest easily twice as bright as the stock h11 bulbs that where in there. to bad i had to take it all out and put it back to stock till they contact me and we find out if there going to send me a new kit.

i guess they have no phone number so i emailed them with my order number and told them the issue so well see how good there customer support is.
Yea Opt7 has no phone number so just email them. They will definitely send you a new kit.

I told you those things were bright lol

OP
OP
B

boywithatruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
sent in my issue next day they asked for pictures for warranty and they are shipping me "Requested Part Description(s): 2X Fluxbeam X capacitors"

not sure if thats the red box or the heat shrunk part but this is what happend i think its the part with the heat shrink something got messed up during manufacturing. notice one had 3 bumps and one short one and the other had 2 bumps and the short one.

all in all good quality warranty support with quick replies so all is good with this company.

o and if yall where wondering when i did the initial install yes all that crap will fit inside a quad beam headlight and have room to install the cover. will post pics when parts arive and get put back in.

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    71 KB · Views: 51
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 52

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
sent in my issue next day they asked for pictures for warranty and they are shipping me "Requested Part Description(s): 2X Fluxbeam X capacitors"

not sure if thats the red box or the heat shrunk part but this is what happend i think its the part with the heat shrink something got messed up during manufacturing. notice one had 3 bumps and one short one and the other had 2 bumps and the short one.

all in all good quality warranty support with quick replies so all is good with this company.

o and if yall where wondering when i did the initial install yes all that crap will fit inside a quad beam headlight and have room to install the cover. will post pics when parts arive and get put back in.
Yes they are sending you 2 new Capacitors (heat shrunk ones).

Are you sure the capacitor is plugged into the driver the right way? It can be plugged in 2 different ways. There is a small locking notch on both sides of the plug allowing you to "flip" the plug. If the plug is indeed backwards then that could be your problem. The led won't light up if it's backwards.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn