Looking for recommendations on Fender Flares and Mudflaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DanR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi guys,

Just wondering about recommendations on where to buy a set of fender flares and the proper rear mudflaps for my 2017 Sport. They need to be paintable and I'm looking for the simple style, like you get factory on a Laramie. The OEM prices are insane so looking for aftermarket versions that are reasonably priced or I don't mind used OEM and I can re-paint them.

Thanks!
Dan

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think a couple of members got some OEM "clone" looking flares on E-bay and they looked pretty good. I put 2500 flares on my 16 Sports because I liked the way they looked better than the 1500 style. I also put the OEM flares on and had them painted to match--but you're right, they ain't cheap, especially after you pay to have them painted to match. I think there is a lengthy thread about flares in this section.
Jay

Sled Freak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'd check out a local body shop. They may have a source for them and if your going to have them painted to match may get a better deal...