Looking for side steps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vizsladog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Currently have nerfbar type and are higher than id like. Have short wife and a 7 year old son.

Looks like the hoop steps might come down farther. Any input?

Fanta1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Currently have nerfbar type and are higher than id like. Have short wife and a 7 year old son.

Looks like the hoop steps might come down farther. Any input?[/
If you want an off-road look that is lower either Westin steps or the ici magnum rt steps are nice and come down a little lower, only are drop steps though. But a clean look I was thinking about doing for my truck is the auto running boards, they come down pretty far but don't protect the rockers much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sbarron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI

Looks like the hoop steps might come down farther. Any input?[/
If you want an off-road look that is lower either Westin steps or the ici magnum rt steps are nice and come down a little lower, only are drop steps though. But a clean look I was thinking about doing for my truck is the auto running boards, they come down pretty far but don't protect the rockers much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't recommend the AMP power steps highly enough. Great product, great customer service. The only problem is the initial outlay of $. They're not cheap.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Another recommendation would be NFab:

SB_zps9hpzbhmp.jpg

SwollenMonkey16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm a fan of the idea of amp steps but I can't count how many trucks I've seen driving around with them stuck in the down position

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Another recommendation would be NFab:

SB_zps9hpzbhmp.jpg
Mag Dog , how do you find those steps compared to the Nerf Bar set up as far as foot contact ? I am also to get a set of rail but unsure. Good thread OP :)

WillO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mag Dog , how do you find those steps compared to the Nerf Bar set up as far as foot contact ? I am also to get a set of rail but unsure. Good thread OP :)

I have these too. I find the size and stick out of the step perfect

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
They stick out some away from the body, there is plenty of non-slip pad to step on the plenty of vertical room for boots as well.

Flare%2002_zps2rlghahl.jpg

SB%2003_zpsspd28lex.jpg

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
They stick out some away from the body, there is plenty of non-slip pad to step on the plenty of vertical room for boots as well.

Flare%2002_zps2rlghahl.jpg

SB%2003_zpsspd28lex.jpg
Thanks I was also looking at wheel to wheel and that is a great pic of them Thanks