Lugs the same ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
Forgive the news question but I just want to make sure. Was in amazon looking for a set of aftermarket black lugnuts for my new wheels.
Found a few for I liked that said up to 2016 and then there compatibility thingamagig would say incompatible with my 2017.
I'm pretty sure they are the same , but wanted to ask to make sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ocwill1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 eTorque
Forgive the news question but I just want to make sure. Was in amazon looking for a set of aftermarket black lugnuts for my new wheels.
Found a few for I liked that said up to 2016 and then there compatibility thingamagig would say incompatible with my 2017.
I'm pretty sure they are the same , but wanted to ask to make sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Owners manual might say what size the lugs are, never have looked.. 14x1.5 is what my 2016 2500 are....

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Curious if 19mm 14x1.5 lugs will work or is the cone too small for the weight of wheels and tires?

I have a black set of Gorilla lugs leftover from my Charger that are the same thread pitch and overall length is the same inside and out, just the size id the lug is 19mm instead of 22mm.