Moe's Performance I have a bone to pick

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
It took me forever to get your sticker off the sticker but after 15 minutes it is now on my back window albeit not perfectly straight ie the M is higher on the left and performance is lower on the right. I will admit it is a very nice sticker but please make them easier to apply to our trucks. Thanks in advance:3681700201_eef6d1e2 :favorites13::crazy::baby::naughty:

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
you are just inviting the cops to give you a hard time

It might as well say (Please follow me, I will be speeding shortly) .... lmao :jester:

OP
OP
T

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi

It might as well say (Please follow me, I will be speeding shortly) .... lmao :jester:

I live in the countryside and being retired I do not take the toys out often ie car shows and that sort of thing. I was using slight humour in my post but it was difficult to apply the included sticker. For a great company with stellar service wins my loyalty and I will advertise for them.:favorites13:

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
No doubt bro, I have received nothing but great service and products from Matt myself

top notch outfit

Just having a little fun :)

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Stickers Don't matter for that... My reputation does just fine to let them know I'll be speeding.... :roflsquared: