Mopar or aftermarket Utility tracks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trexterra

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I haven't seen much of anything besides Mopar utility rails for the pickup bed (no rambox) and the reviews I've read of those on Amazon don't sound like they are that great. Anybody have experience or knowledge of the Mopar or any aftermarket options?

Looking for some options for storage management and accessories without losing my camper shell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There was a member on here last fall that is having one custom made. I just don't know if he ever got it done. I made a rough design of the rack for him to give to the shop that was building it, but never saw a finished product.

OP
OP
T

Trexterra

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There was a member on here last fall that is having one custom made. I just don't know if he ever got it done. I made a rough design of the rack for him to give to the shop that was building it, but never saw a finished product.
Do you have the Mopar version? Any complaints? Most the comments online I find are from people that don't seem like wrench turners in the first place.

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Do you have the Mopar version? Any complaints? Most the comments online I find are from people that don't seem like wrench turners in the first place.

I don't have one. We made a custom rack for his truck. He gave me some sketches as to what he wanted, and I designed it in 3D Cad for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

Trexterra

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't have one. We made a custom rack for his truck. He gave me some sketches as to what he wanted, and I designed it in 3D Cad for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh gotcha, would be cool to see how it turned out.

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yea, I'm curious to see what it looks like finished, too.